So I decided to add a recipes page with recipes of foods that are either my favorite recipes, family recipes or I have learned how to cook while trying new foods which I have actually started incorporating into my diet!
What does it take to make it to the recipe page?
- I have cooked it MORE than ONCE successfully!
- Repetition is the key here for actually incorporating into my diet.
- It has to be EASY to cook!
- I am still learning so the easier the better!
- It has to be a QUICK!
- We are all busy and even those “30 minute” recipes always seem to take a lot more than 30 minutes when you are learning and have to buy the ingredients and prep the food.
- It has to be HEALTHY!
- If I am going to cook and eat this as a regular part of my diet, might as well learn how to cook good healthy foods.
- Last but not least, it has to TASTE GREAT!!!!
- Life is short and we should be able to enjoy what we eat whenever possible!
If you are learning to cook like me I hope these recipes will help you navigate which cooking skills and recipes are good to start with and are manageable! You will find everything I have learned to cook or tried in my blog posts. If you are a picky eater like me and have started trying new foods or if you would just like to start cooking new foods or forming some healthier eating habits I hope to make your search for recipes a little bit easier.